Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trip closure...

It's been quite a ride - good times and a great growth opportunity!

Emails to me are triggered when a comment goes up in any of the posts, so feel free to let me know what you think, what questions you have about anything, etc. I'll be sure to respond.

Also, I might be adding a few additional postings here and there (e.g. I'm still waiting for the 1st drop of rain or even a cloud for that matter out here), so check back periodically.

Thanks for tuning in and for all of your comments!! I can honestly say that there were some challenging times during the trip and the comments invariably motivated me and made me feel really connected with people again.

Later.

Andrew

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrew,

Great commentary and I enjoyed following your travels immensely!

You made me feel as if I was right there with you(which I wish I were).

Whatever your next steps in life are, I'm sure you will be successful.

Cheers!

John

Anonymous said...

Andrew, I still find myself checking this site frequently. Nice summary and glad that you made it to the bay area. -JK

JFrench said...

Leams,

Left a post earlier but didn't seem to post (surprise)..gald you made it safe. Dug reading and following your trip...looked like a great time.

We miss you guys out here already, Jaques will continue to put back the bullets in your honor at the monthly dinners!

Great blog, really inspiring, good job! Look forward to visting you and Habs soon!

French

Anonymous said...

Mr. Leman, one of the best blogs I have ever read. Well written and intruiging. We'll miss you out east, but I think you guys will find the west coast more to your liking. ENJOY LIFE.

Dave C.

P.S. Reading your thoughts about perseverance was a bit eerie. I have been meditating on just that subject recently given my employment status. Your perspective helped quite a bit. Sage advice.

Chitra Mondal said...

Andy,

Good writing and wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing it with me. Glad you made to CA and enjoying your family life with hab and your little precious daughter.

My best to all of you...

Stay in touch

Chitra